Developing the Synergy between Biophysics and Medicinal Chemistry to Deliver Better Drugs
Strasbourg, France October 15-18, 2013
**Online registration is now open!**
Please register for the conference via the Online Registration tool available on this website.
The participant registration fee includes:
- Admission to all scientific sessions and to the exhibition programme
- Abstract book, symposium bag and certificate of attendance
- Lunches and refreshment breaks as per the meeting schedule
- Welcome Reception on Tuesday October 15 (please indicate your intention to participate during your online registration)
- The possibility to book the Conference Dinner for an optional € 60,00 (only a limited number of places is available!)
Every participant will receive a confirmation of his booking. An automatic reply will immediately follow any online registration and a subsequent final confirmation will be sent by email once your registration has been processed by our secretariat. If you do not receive a confirmation, please send an email to to make sure that we have received your booking. Within two weeks from the confirmation, an invoice for your participation will be sent by our accounting department. Please notify any corrections to your registration immediately.
All registrations which have been confirmed by LD Organisation are considered valid registrations, unless cancelled within two weeks from the registration date. After this period, cancellation fees are due. However in case an abstract is not accepted for presentation at the symposium, no cancellation fee will be due. Only registered participants will have access to all services provided by the Conference Secretariat.
The official conference language is English. No simultaneous translation will be provided.
Neither the organisers nor LD Organisation will assume any responsibility whatsoever for damage and injury to persons or property during the conference. Participants are recommended to arrange for their personal travel and health insurance.